Monday, February 23, 2009

Training

Well today has been a day that has been due for awhile.I will be training at delta and hoping it goes well, just a little nervous as well.Its been awhile since I have been able to find and job and I get nervous when I am doing something new, but I will be fine.Also for news for the blog myself Rafael,Chris and Kevin are working on something new for the blog to streamline some content on the site.Also the possibility of other people to contribute to the site. Now I have to get ready for today.

2 comments:

Secret Agent Michael Scarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Secret Agent Michael Scarn said...

I'm willing to donate a deposit of my "protien slurpee" into your sister -- for the sake of the blog, of course.

It's fun to contribute.