Thursday, February 12, 2009

Direction

If you have noticed that I have written a lot more over the last few days.I actually set up this page back in September but could not get myself to write. So it was just there until I decided to actually show effort(and courage) in writing and I think I finally found my stride.It does help that I have friends joining in this endeavor. The goal is still unknown but I think its more of a growing experience for me.If you have noticed the majority of this page has been focused on the subject of gaming. I know that not everyone is the particularly interested in this but I promise to mix things up. Also the group for now Rafael ,Kevin and Chris(soon to be updated)maybe two more are all taking some subject matter that we enjoy and post things that we are interested in. At times subjects from different blogs will mix together be it music,politics,sports or anything else. I just wanted to give you a clue were this blog might be going.

No comments: