Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Freelance

Since the direction of this blog will be a little more personal, more of the gaming and music subjects will shift towards luckiestreettribune. Since starting this blog I have felt a certain freedom in writing about stuff I truly enjoy. Its still a growing process I think my writing skills have improved since the beginning of this blog. Also having the job at delta will give me some financial stability.I am considering doing freelance journalism,particularly video game journalism as a side job since delta is only part time .This is just an idea that I have thrown around the last couple of days.I am wondering what everyone's opinion on this is, I would like to hear your insight on this matter.

I will have a post on Luckie Street Tribune within a few days.

No comments: