Friday, April 3, 2009

Back in the swing of things

Well its been a few weeks now since my last update just been busy. But I should have updated this blog a little bit more then I have.The new job is going well and good to see money in my bank account now, after not working for months trying to find a job having something is good.Also trying to figure out how to improve Luckie Street Tribune and to get more people to see it. We are planing on doing a podcasts and maybe other things to ad to the blog so stay tuned for that, not sure when it will be but it might come up soon.Next week Kevin will be back in town so we will have a meeting on the direction of Luckie Street Tribune with Rafael and Chris. Also, going to the Braves game opening night which is awesome as well.

1 comment:

Secret Agent Michael Scarn said...

You bastard! You spilled my macchiato!!!